Dear investors, the site may not display correctly with some browsers. For example, it may display well with Internet Explorer but not display well with Google Chrome. When you are faced with a display problem, you simply have to change your browser, or clear the site's caches and cookies. For those who don't know how to clear their browser's caches and cookies, here's how to do it :
- go to the menu of your browser (it's the button at the top right, or at the bottom right, depending on the browser you are using)
- go to "settings". (If in the page that opens you see a "confidentiality" tab, click on it, otherwise no problem)
- then click on "delete browsing data"
- In the "period" area at the top, select "all periods"
- select "cached images and files" and "cookies and site data"
- click on "delete the data".
The display problem will be automatically resolved. You can also search on YouTube or Google to find out how to clear your browser's caches and cookies.
Our site is a new site that is growing little by little. Be sure that your investment is in good hands, and that you will earn profits based on the capital invested, as detailed in the investment plans. Publish the site to make more money from referral commissions.